First "real" Ponytail.





I just had to document this! Abbigail has always had crazy, crazy, untamable hair. Seriously, from day one. Maybe it's untamable to me simply because I can barely do my own hair... but regardless, my daughter looks homeless on most days because I don't know how to do her hair. 

Yesterday, I decided to try and put it into a ponytail. It stayed! {for the most part} I just couldn't get over how much older it made her look! My baby is not a baby anymore! Are you getting tired of me saying that yet?! It's a good thing I have another baby coming or I'd be in trouble! 

Next hairdo I want to try/learn would be braiding. I can braid string and little strands of my hair all day, but I have a feeling it's going to be a little different on a toddler who won't sit still. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Comments

Popular Posts