Happy Anniversary!

In the blink of an eye, three years have come and gone. Three years of dancing in our kitchen. Three years of avoiding folding laundry for a week, then making a date night out of it while watching our favorite show. Three years of debating whether Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper is better. Three years of learning to love, trust, encourage and support one another, even during the times we don't want to. Three years of disagreeing, expressing our feelings and forgiving each other. Our marriage hasn't been and isn't perfect, but Drew is perfect for me, so we work at being a little better every day. Thank you for the best three years of my life Drew. Choosing to marry you was the best and easiest decision I have ever made. You're my favorite! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us! Happy Anniversary to you, my handsome husband! I love you now and forever! 




I am so grateful I get to spend forever with this man! 

** To learn more about how you can be with your family FOREVER and more about what we believe, go HERE

Comments

Popular Posts