A two year old's prayer...


A few days ago, I caught the same flu that Abbi had last week! It was miserable! (Like I would have preferred giving birth twenty more times, than have this 24hr flu kind of miserable!) The morning after, we were saying a morning prayer as a family... Abbi is getting really good at repeating after us, but a lot of her words still don't sound anything like they're supposed to! I don't remember a lot that was said in that particular prayer. I was still pretty weak and exhausted from the day before... But I remember my almost two year old daughter clearly saying, "pease bwess Mama no sick" and my heart melted! I don't think there are many things sweeter than your innocent two year old praying for you! 

I'm so thankful for Abbi and thankful that God answers prayers! We are all feeling so much better! I don't know if I talk about my religion enough on this little blog, but it means the world to us! We believe in a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and watches over us! We believe that we can live together FOREVER as a family even after we die! I am so grateful for that knowledge, especially after experiencing moments like this. I'm thankful for Abbi and Drew, who are mine forever!


To learn more about what we believe, go HERE or shoot me an email (ashleywright0819 (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd love to answer any questions you may have! 

Comments

Popular Posts