Quinn Ruby - 2021


 I'm in denial about our teeny, tiniest, bald baby Quinn is five years old and in KINDERGARTEN. She is still pretty teeny, tiny, but she now has hair! It may have taken five years to grow, but she officially has hair long enough for me to curl we couldn't be happier. Quinn is my only girl (so far) to have naturally curly hair. It isn't a crazy amount of curl, but it makes my heart happy to see ringlets when she is fresh out of the shower or first wakes up in the morning. I am not so secretly hoping that her hair will get curlier as she gets older. 

Quinn is the girliest girl there ever was. She loves all things pink, princess, unicorns, and rainbows. I keep thinking one day she is going to wake up and not like unicorns anymore, but she still does. She loves them and I'm not mad about it. 

Quinn started Kindergarten this year and she is doing so well. Her teacher has started sending home books for her to read to us (I am Mat, Mat Sat, See Mat, etc) and she is doing awesome! It's so fun to see her excel. I know she has been wanting to keep up with her sisters and she loves showing us that she can read on her own. Her favorite books for me or Drew to read with her are "Fancy Nancy" and "Pinkalicious". 

Quinn girl is helpful, caring, smart, loving and has the sweetest soul. We love her so much. 

Comments

Popular Posts