Baby Bump: 31 Weeks

^^Yes, my toddler is coloring on her sister. {Anywhere BUT on paper! She is crazy, I tell you!}
** I realize this post is probably pretty random since I have been terrible at documenting this pregnancy, but I'm doing it anyways! So there! ;)

How far along: 31 weeks!
Total weight gain: gained 12 lbs total
Maternity clothes: YES! (Since like week 7) Thank goodness maternity clothes are comfortable! My go to stores are Ross and Old Navy. 
Stretch marks: I haven't noticed any new ones really, but I got a ton with my first pregnancy! 
Sleep: Mostly Good. Up until a couple nights ago, I was sleeping great! (other than getting up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom.) I finally started using my pregnancy body pillow Drew got me for Mothers Day and it has been a life saver! 
Best moment of this week: I've been crafting this week! ( I know, those who really know me are genuinely shocked!) Abbigail and baby #2 are going to share a bedroom, and I am getting really excited with how their room is turning out. So probably the best part of my week was winning the war against Mod Podge! There will be NO air bubbles in my project! ;)
Miss anything: Oh Yes! Sleeping 8 hours a night straight (at least), red meat (spaghetti used to be my favorite, now I can't finish a plate without gagging), being able to bend over to pick something up without feeling like I just ran a marathon, and being able to eat anything I want and NOT get heartburn. {to name a few}
Movement: SO much movement! Baby girl is either having a dance party or trying to bust outta there {or both?} pretty much constantly. I love it, except for when her dance party happens to be on my bladder... then it's not so fun. 
Food cravings: Chocolate Creamies, Cold Cereal and French Fries! Nutritious, I know! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Usually I feel pretty good! If I eat too much, I definitely feel sick and also some smells still make me nauseous... {but not very often}
Have you started to show yet: Uhhhh... Yes! 
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Not really. I never had any pre labor signs with Abbi... but with this pregnancy, I have had a couple Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing really significant. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: Off. I am so terrible about wearing a ring regardless if I am pregnant or not. My original ring is too small, so I have a fake one that I still wear occasionally, but not as often as I should. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd like to say happy, but lately I have been feeling pretty moody. So maybe both? {If I can be real for a second, pregnancy hormones STINK! One second I can be totally happy and then the cashier at Walmart doesn't bag my groceries a certain way and it totally ruins the rest of my day! Rationality does not exist when you are pregnant.} 
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor this week and getting to hear baby girl's heartbeat! {It's probably my favorite sound in the whole world!}

Comments

Popular Posts