Happy Birthday Abbigail!

Our sweet baby Abbigail Anne (who isn't so much a baby anymore) turned SEVEN years old on August 21st. SEVEN! I'm not exactly sure how that happened. I mean, the last thing I remember I was hold tiny 6lbs 8oz Abbigail in my arms, rocking her to sleep and singing her some songs and then the next thing I know, she is SEVEN! Riding her bike to school (with NO training wheels), reading books, telling time, and saying sentences like "Hey Mom, let me tell you about the King Cobra! He is one of the most powerful snakes on in the world and can grow up to 14ft long!" Like what? How is she old enough for that?

Abbigail has been stubborn and sassy since day one, but she has grown into the most helpful daughter, and big sister on the planet. She cares so much about her sisters, little Jack, friends at school, kids sitting alone on the "buddy bench", Mom, Dad, Nana, Papa, the little boy crying in the grocery store, and EVERYONE else in the world! Her heart is so big and I love her so much for that! I can count on her to read Quinn a story and lay her down for a nap. I can ask her to keep Jack happy and entertained while I take a shower. I can depend on her to get a snack for her and her sisters when I am changing Jack's diaper and can't do it myself. It's the best.

Some Fun Facts about Abbigail:
- She loves animals! From dogs and cats to ladybugs to snakes and everything in between!
- She loves writing stories and drawing pictures! Watch our for a children's book series about Super Dog saving the world! I love seeing her imagination at work.
- She is a self proclaimed vegetarian.
- Her favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese.
-Her favorite color is "every color in the rainbow".
-She wants "at least five kids" when she grows up and two of them will definitely be named Tiana and Chase.
- She loves to jump rope, ride her bike, collect bottle caps, play at the park, and play "Just Dance".
- She loves all things science and LOVES doing mini science experiments.


Abbigail is beautiful, smart, and so loving! We are so grateful Abbigail is part of our family!



Comments

Popular Posts